Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HW35: A letter for you

Over the past semester, we’ve been keeping blogs. Here, we’ve written about books, other blogs, things that we’ve attended, etc. Throughout maintaining this blog, I’ve learned so much about the Internet, and how to use things. Before this class I had never even heard of blogging before. So it was kind of difficult to use one without having any knowledge of who could read it, and knowing that someone could actually respond to it. I hope that someone who comes along my blog actually learns at least something from it. Maybe they’ll learn about Riverbend, or about Virginia Woolfe. After this semester, I’ll most likely never post anything again. It’s not that I don’t like it it’s just that I probably won’t have time to. I don’t like the idea of having someone comment on my own opinion, or life if I started writing about that. I just don’t like the idea of it. As of right now, I think I’ll stick to Facebook.