Monday, September 10, 2007

HW 4: Responding to "The Voice of the Customer"

Greg Thomas once stated, "Great Brands are always built on a promise." (David Kline & Dan Burstein 112) In my room, I have a bottle of All laundry detergent. All has a website that they use to inform people of their detergent. The slogan for All is: “All, Small and Mighty.” They say that All is “small and mighty” because it is three times concentrated. On the website they also state “Tiny bottle, Mighty green.” They claim to have reduced the bottle size to use less plastic, and also reduced the bottle size so that they can use smaller boxes for shipping. The All promise is that even though the bottle may be small, it cleans better then any other detergent. I believe this is true because today I did all my laundry, and my clothes are cleaner then ever, and smell nice and fresh. I think that All has kept it’s promise, and I also like the idea that they’re trying to reduce the use of plastic and cardboard.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Nicely done.
A note on MLA style--the in-text citation only needs the author's last name, not first and last:
Greg Thomas once stated, "Great brands are always built on a promise" (Kline & Burstein 112).